Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSuggested Items and Races HnLiSy9

Suggested Items and Races

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarda Yana

Rarda Yana

Suggested Items and Races Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Items and Races   Suggested Items and Races EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:10 pm

So, to start, I may throw up a few items that I am sure will show up eventually, and then some that may have been forgotten that could be fun. Then, a race or two that I have come up with.

Utility Lacrima - These would be simple things like a smoke screen, a flash of light, releasing a small pool of water, or something unique to a particular user that gives them something to use or an advantage they normally cant get through their magic or something.

Smelling Salts - wakes up knocked out individuals, but doesnt heal them. Allows them to be spoken to, interogated, ect...

Magic Healing Salves - magic lotions that are used to heal minor wounds, or allowing a target to get up and walk, but not really fight.

Teleporting Pad - Single use item that lets you go back to a particular location within x distance of it, like from one side of town to the guild hall or something. (Just a random idea, I doubt this one would be approved)

Bounty Book - A book that updates itself with current bounties, their crimes, and any related data like last known place seen, known magic, possible affiliations(guilds, people, groups, ect).

Thats about it for items, now onto races!

Golems/Constructs - Non biological beings made of stone or other strong sturdy materials, they are nor born but created, and often find themselves in the service of mages, or they find a life of their own after their mage master/father/mother/whatever passes away or grants them their freedom. ID say fortitude and daunting presence for traits, and for drawbacks, Id say limited to magic that is related to what the golem is made from, or perhaps the trait bad reputation, cause most people would not want to deal with a giant rock monster trying to talk to them, and perhaps clumsy as well, but that could vary from golem to golem.

Amphibious people - can breath in water, swim exceptionally well, have longer tongues(for whatever purpose youd like), and can even regrow lost limbs(over a great period of time), but easily bruise, need to keep moist or their skin and muscles begin to dry out and cause them pain, and are usually slow in both thought and action.

Forsaken - Kinda Zombies, kinda Ghosts, they are the dead returned to life, refused by death until they complete something in their life they were supposed to, and die a natural death, again. They still need to eat, sleep, get tired, worn out, dont rot, and other things, but they can temporarily become incorporeal, but not for long, and only a few times per thread. They would need the fanatacism negative trait, and perhaps branded or bad reputation, for there is a uneasy feeling about them, even if they do not look pale and gaunt as most others.

Thats all I have at the moment, I hope that something here is useful!

Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Items and Races   Suggested Items and Races EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:33 pm

We'll consider those items and some more.

But I do like the race suggestions. Perhaps we can expand upon what we have and use some of those as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Items and Races   Suggested Items and Races EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm

I am loving the races, a lot especially the water one.
Back to top Go down
Rarda Yana

Rarda Yana

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Items and Races   Suggested Items and Races EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Im glad you guys like them ^__^ The amphibian one was one of my favorite too :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Items and Races   Suggested Items and Races Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggested Items and Races
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Questions/Suggestions-
Jump to: