Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTyriel's GFX Dump/Request HnLiSy9

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request

Go down 
+2
Tsubaki
Lady
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request Empty
PostSubject: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request Tyr-gfx_zpsrvzipvih

Hello There! So this is my Art Station, here i will dump image, templates etc. This is also where folks can request art from me, but i will warn you now. It will be a while before you get it. I have priorities, and unless i'm using art to pay you, don't expect it tomorrow or even the next day.
Enjoy~
Tyriel

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:00 am

In the Moments we Spend

--|| @ -- || 400 Words

MADE BY @Tyriel

[/font][/i][/center]
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki

Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:40 am

Hey, can you make me an avatar and a signature? Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xilla, and recolor the hair and use a fire theme? name is Tsubaki Kiriyuno. You have my skype if you have questions

Thank you lady!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request 2BXZoJ3
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/2BXZoJ3.png
Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:21 pm

>> siggy when you get the chance plox? But since you do wanna be all "it will take as long as I feeel" can it have both bando and tyr on it pls thanks Very Happy doesn't have to have words but if you do put words can you can just have it say "Bariel" or any silly ship name. Very Happy thank ye -w-
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Bando Sushimo wrote:
>> siggy when you get the chance plox? But since you do wanna be all "it will take as long as I feeel" can it have both bando and tyr on it pls thanks Very Happy doesn't have to have words but if you do put words can you can just have it say "Bariel" or any silly ship name. Very Happy thank ye -w-

How lame is this guy?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Koba >.> I will hurt you.

Here you go Bando, how is this? I took it into my own hands a little bit. Omg i can't tell you how hard it was to make this pic.. major rendering... but tada! what do you think? yes no?

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request RS5SvQ8
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/rS5SvQ8.png
Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Omfg I absolutely adore it Tyr, thank you <3. Uhhh, Kaz how does my d*ck taste by the way? I know I had more than enough to stuff ur mouth ya jerk. D: <
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:57 am

Bando Sushimo wrote:
Omfg I absolutely adore it Tyr, thank you <3. Uhhh, Kaz how does my d*ck taste by the way? I know I had more than enough to stuff ur mouth ya jerk. D: <

False. I have a very big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 am

Uhhhh i'd like to request something... cept you don't have a request code. So i hope its okay to just put it up here.

- Face claim is Shin-ah from Akatsuki no yona

- I want a siggy please.

- Artists choice on images but can you please put " The Silent Demon " and Faust in the signature please.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:32 am

Welp, here ya go. I hope you enjoy ^^

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request G63LcwU

Code:

http://i.imgur.com/g63LcwU.png
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:34 am

Thank you very much. I can not pay you anything but how about i rp a thread with ya later kay?
Back to top Go down
Brennan

Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Hey Tyr! <3

Can I have a siggy, if that's not too much work for you?

The only thing I want is that the signature says "Brennan Skyllon" and "The Reaper". You can take as long as you'd like! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request   Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyriel's GFX Dump/Request
Page 1 of 1