Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Worst in All of us [A rank] HnLiSy9

The Worst in All of us [A rank]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakai

Hakai

The Worst in All of us [A rank] Empty
PostSubject: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Name: The Worst in All of Us
Client: Madam Lerogue
Target: Destroy the Deja Vu Mirror
Reward: 4500 XP 15,000 jewels
Details: This mission can only be taken solo. A mysterious request will be left in your house, guild, or wherever you may frequently visit and left in a sealed envelope with your name on it. After opening it, the mission details will be laid out on what must be done; Confront the Deja Vu Mirror located just south of the town behind a waterfall in a cave. Upon confronting this mirror, you will notice a reflection, compelling you to look at the mirror, rather than simply destroying it. After looking into it, the mirror image will form a nasty grin and leap out, attacking you. This doppleganger knows all your spells, follows all traits, knowledge of your life, and your secrets. The only difference is it will use them to exploit weaknesses to kill you. After killing it, the mirror will instantly shatter, and upon returning home, will find a reward placed where the request was before.

Doppleganger: Equal to player.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Lilly and I will be taking this.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Im sorry it has been brought to my attention that this is a solo job only
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:39 am

My apologies. I will not be taking this Request with Lilly then. Or even at all, for the time being!
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:22 pm

I want to take
Back to top Go down
Hakai

Hakai

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:42 am

Go.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:02 am

I would now like to take this!
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am

Go
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:50 am

Oiy! I want to take this!
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Approved to take lonk back when do, Keep in mind that the Mirror you will be of A rank due to the level of the request. Good LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Ares
Ares

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:30 am

May I take this mission?
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 am

Link back when complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst in All of us [A rank]   The Worst in All of us [A rank] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst in All of us [A rank]
Page 1 of 1