Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFeedback! HnLiSy9

Feedback!

Go down 
+3
Zero
Yoake
Lady
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:20 am

Hey Everyone!
So the site is just getting back on it's feet and its obvious there are issues that need to be addressed. Who better to ask about them than the members we care for~?
I want to hear any and all feedback from you.

This can relate to systems, giving ideas, how to build on what we have, anything you would like to see!.. any and all contributions please!

Let us keep it civil though please. We have alot of staff that is willing to work with you as a member base but only if your willing to work with us in return. So no bashing or flaming please.

I hope to hear alot from all of you.

*Note : Please be aware that GFX is being worked on as well as a Event, so keep that in mind.

Thank you
Tyriel~
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:40 am

Sooo is this an indication that everything is perfect??
Back to top Go down
Yoake

Yoake

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:35 pm

So far it seems cool, I just wish combat was more expanded and promoted
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Been wondering; and rather not nerf bros but have to wonder. Maybe we should take requip off the limited magic list? It's semi popular magic from what ive seen on other sites.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:26 pm

I appreciate your answers! Both of these are being looked and discussed ^^ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Yoake

Yoake

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 am

Here a idea maybe a vehicle shop so we can by cars and stuff to travel faster. The gas could be your mp or you can pay with jewels.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:45 pm

In the FT universe, cars are magical four wheelers that run off MP. i will see about implementing them into travel rules
Back to top Go down
Alice Fay

Alice Fay

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Personally I gotta say, I don't think the travel topics at all are a good idea, it makes it more look like we are writing an essay of sort while we could be rping, or doing missions. We don't write how we eat every meal. The point is that they just are needed to basically do anything, which can scare of potential new member.

Otherwise I do agree with the getting requip off the list. I don't really see any reason why they are limited, same with Take-Over. They do need these rules you made for them however, they simply won't work otherwise. I can understand why slayers are limited because there can only be that many Dragons, Demons/Devils, Gods, etc. And celestial because there are only so much keys to be obtained.
-This is my humble opinion.

Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Well, first, I agree with fay about the first thing she said. I have never personally liked travel rules and probably never will. Even if it's not much wc, I do think it's a bit a waste of time, I know some people, including me, who just to avoid this system, post absolutely anything in their town and this can sometimes even cause less people to join open social threads in other places. Dunno, just have never felt good about this type of systems.

The takeover and re-equip, I agree as well, why would it be limited? Don't think tooooooo many people will take them anyway and they are just normal caster magics after all, they are common even in the anime. Celestial magic, not sure if I'd limit that either, didn't check their system, if it's as strong as slayer is, then I guess you could, but if you consider it as strong as any normal magic, I'd say you shouldn't have it in the restricted list. If you are strict and have only keys based on constellations, you have over 88 possible keys, don't think someone is gonna have that much, besides, people don't even use real constellations for their spells, at least most people, so we can make those 88 even higher to the point of not having a limit. With dragons for example, we know we have a limit of about 8 possible elements (too lazy to actually count them), so we can't have too many slayers. So I think cs magic shouldn't be limited. How many will take it anyway, and it's also a common magic in the anime anyway.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:37 am

You all realize RQ amd TO are the strongest magics on site. They both allow the user access to all Elements, in fact slayers are perhaps one of the weakest magics out there. Unless you're that exact element, otherwise it's weak.  Also it's a numbers game. About 20 members are active. There was 5 RQ mages, that's 1/4 of the player base. Then all 7 slayers were full, 3 take over, 4 CS mages.

Notice that number combines into something higher then 20.  Also if you take a look, CS mages are limited so there is a equal amount of gold keys.

Travel rules, these were reenstated for the bounty system. I've never played an RPG where you didn't travel around.  I do hope you all get this is a combative site, where we focus on fighting more then anything. That's why things are like they are. Now only 3 people seem to not like the travel rules, but it's seriously not even a real issue. It give dark mages the chance to attack you for jewels, give them a bounty, and increases character development.
Back to top Go down
Alice Fay

Alice Fay

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:56 am

Firstly I don't see strength as an actual reason to limit something. Some classes are stronger than others in actual rpgs too, but they don't limit like 1000 players from picking warrior. Otherwise, there is no real reason why there can't be more than 10 requip mages or take over mages.

as for not playing an rpg. This is not an rpg, an rpg is a game. But this is not writing a game, but a story. A lot of site use liquid time and this works great. Dark guilds can basically attack anywhere, they don't have to be in a travel topic. Why would you choose what your members want to focus on? Maybe other people like social topics more? Maybe some people like to write travel topics? They can, even without rules that limit where we can post? Not only does this scare potential new members, and it could be fun the first few times. But eventually one will get bored of having to type x00 words whenever they wanna rp with someone.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:19 am

I agree with fay about both things. First, even if RQ is so popular, haven't you thought it's maybe because its limited? Limiting a magic usually makes people think it gives you high advantages over other magic and in this case it does. But maybe, if you didn't limit them, people wouldn't even think about having them, I can't assure people will chose RQ less than before, but I do think we won't have 1 out of each 2 people with RQ or TO even if you don't limit them.
Now, about the traveling systems, I 100% agree, at first, it may be kinda interesting, but it really sucks having to write a little sample just to move to another town. Dunno, just feels something that isn't necessary. Invading threads can be fun, but how many people have actually invaded until now? Why not just having invasion threads open in any thread except jobs or something like that. I think that'd probably be much better.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:33 am

The magic slots are staying limited that's it. This site works like an RPG. If you wana do just socials so be it. It doesn't matter.

Travel rules aren't scaring anyone away. If you read the travel rules you know its not 800 words every time, also uf you're too lazy to write 800 words then idk why you're rping in the first place.

These two topics are closed, thank you for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Idk if thread is closed or what; but thought what if had spell fusion thread? Kinda like a single person UR; not as powerful though thought would be cool if could mix spells to add more varbiliaty in magic.Maybe have it so have slightly more power or a cool effect though puts both spells on cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:48 pm

So guessing everyone noticing dip in posts atm? Have couple ideas to spread around. I dont wanna gleam personal life but maybe a census thread or something idk? So can see if any problems or such. Also taking a shot in the dark; but maybe could use a incentive to be in chat or chat mods to make it look less dead? That way can at least get peeps going socially and make it look more welcoming to new RP-ers on the site.
Back to top Go down
Highwind

Highwind

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:51 am

Idk if this thread is still open for feedback. But here we go. So I started designing my character a few weeks ago when I was done and most of the time i was working on it I saw no one on the site like it was dead. Occasionally there were one or to people on but no one in chatbox. The one time someone was int he chatbox with me they didn't reply or answer my greetings or even acknowledge me there. I only recently got approved but with how this site is going and lack of activity it makes me not wants to do anything. I am working on my spells and such but idk what my point is what my motivation is. My original intention was to have my character attempt to meet with a member from different guilds and be recruited or ask to join them but it seems the only active people are like 2 staff members and that's it. I really had plans for my character and would like to progress in some sort of fashion so hopefully there will be more active members soon.

Also Lacrima Dragon Slayers is that a thing on here cause that would be cool to be able to win a Dragon SLayer Lacrima to pair with another magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback!   Feedback! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Questions/Suggestions-
Jump to: