Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inActivity  HnLiSy9

Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Activity  Empty
PostSubject: Activity    Activity  EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Hello FTU! Admin Tyriel here, so! Due to extreme circumstances, i want to report the drop of my activity. This is not do to Muse or anything like that, my life is just a bit stressful. So i will not be around as much as i normally am.
Sorry about the inconvenience and hopefully after a week or so i can return full fledged and ready!
About the event, it will not be hindered. So i shall help you to defeat the baddies! I just can't be hanging out.

Thank you!
~ Tyriel
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Activity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity    Activity  EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:49 am

Just a bit of an update. I shall return to full activity after this weekend. I apologize for the delay on things and i will try to continue to peek on to help those i can. If you need to contact me in a hurry, get ahold of me on skype @ lindsey.sundberg

Thank you for your patience ^^
Back to top Go down
Sangoran Hino

Sangoran Hino

Activity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity    Activity  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Lookin forward to seein ya againm m'lady! Feel free to message me on skype if you wanna talk or anything in your free time! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity    Activity  Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: