Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGreetings~ HnLiSy9

Greetings~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf22

Lunarwolf22

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings~   Greetings~ EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello there! Well, I'm for some days here and I could never find time to introduce myself *homework and such* Let's begin from the start. I first saw the forum on revive-survive where Aries had suggested it and I was like: ''OMFG!! Is this a prank?? Fairy tail <3 <3 *gray sama looks so hot in that pic*'' <-----I was just like that ^-^. When I joined everyone gave me a warm welcome and I said to myself: ''yeah, that's a real family guild with awesome comrades'' And we are here now....I'm planning of improving my char and I want to learn new things as I havent finished FT yet (I'm still on episode 29) I wish to everyone the best wishes and oh I almost forgot it...Happy Valentine's Day <3
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Lol, hi. I talked to you a few times and you seem cool. And I'm pretty sure this site doesn't require you to watch the show in order to RP it xD. Anyways welcome to the site. Also Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Well said Ami, buut yes you can have 0 knowledge of FT and just review how things work here and get the picture. If you have any question I may not be in the Cb at all times but Im always free on Skye or PM. Feel free to contact me on either one if you have question. Everyone here is nice and welcoming, beside me. Im the meanest person on the site. Hope you find something to keep you around.
Back to top Go down
Yoake

Yoake

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Sup homie, I think Juvia is too hot for gray. But welcome dawg we are glad to have a new face.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 am

Hello Lunar!! Welcome to FTU (: I am Lady... I run this tight ship! heehee JK. Or maybe not..... If you have questions just ask ANYONE we are helpful people here.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf22

Lunarwolf22

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:07 am

Thank you all for your sweet comments! Im looking forward to being a great mage :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: