Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inI'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] HnLiSy9

I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] Empty
PostSubject: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:29 am

Name: I’m the leader now!
Client: Unknown gang leader
Target: Small Gang Leader
Reward: 1000 EXP & 3,000 J
Details:
There have been a sprouting of many small gangs around the area in which your guild may be located or the closes small village or town if not located near a large city, a few of the larger gangs are tired of these little wiper snappers trying to act like they are hot stuff and want you to take them down a peg. Therefore, you must find one of the local gangs that are starting up and become the new leader by beating down the old, they aren’t very strong the leader usually being an average D rank level in strength and having the normal human speed to boot, so they figured might as well hire some mages to handle their light work for a while…

(Credits to Bardo for creation)
Back to top Go down
Alice Fay

Alice Fay

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:33 am

Taking this one if possible
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Go for it! Link back when done!
Back to top Go down
Alice Fay

Alice Fay

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:37 am

Alice Fay has been awarded.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Seymour

Nathaniel Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 am

Sign me UP!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:47 am

Link back when done.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Seymour

Nathaniel Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]   I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm The Leader Now! [D Rank]
Page 1 of 1