Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inI'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] HnLiSy9

I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai

Ardere Kasai

I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] Empty
PostSubject: I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]   I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Name: I'll keep you like an oath
Client:
Dante Forelli:
Target:
Ms. Forelli:
Reward:  1000 EXP & 3000J
Details: This time Dante's grandmother has gotten into some real trouble, she's trapped in a house swarming with bugs its up to you to rescue her. After receiving the request from Dante you will receive directions to the house. Once there you will find the house is swarmed with roaches how you clear the room of them is completely up to you. The entire time Ms. Forelli will be crying on the floor so be careful not to hurt her or you will fail the request. After all the bugs have been cleared Ms. Forelli will need to be calmed down then returned to Dante.

If you don't calm down Ms. Forelli you will have to chase her all over the town, if you are in a Dark guild you will have to evade the authorities and find Mr Forelli again or forfeit the quest. If you are in a light guild you will have members of your guild ask what you are doing chasing an old lady down, if you talk to them for to long you will forfeit the quest.

(Credits to Shigan)
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Seymour

Nathaniel Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]   I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:23 am

I'd like to take this
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]   I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:31 am

go
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Seymour

Nathaniel Seymour

PostSubject: Re: I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]   I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]   I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:54 am

rewarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]   I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll keep you like a oath [D RANK]
Page 1 of 1