Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSamurai's Arsenal I HnLiSy9

Samurai's Arsenal I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasey

Kasey

Samurai's Arsenal I Empty
PostSubject: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Quote :
Name: Spirit of The Samurai
Element: Spirit
Description: Spirit of the Samurai (사무라이 정신 Wǔshì ui Sīngshén) is a magic that utilizes the user's lineage. This magic is based around channeling the user's energy and magic through various tools. Because of this, the magic has a Holder-Like appearance. The preferred tools varies from mage to mage, but the most common choice are swords.

This magic is primarily focused on enchantments, and conjuring spirits to aid them in battle. While the spirits are celestial, they cannot deal damage themselves. However, the spirits can create a variety of objects and enchantments for the caster to use.

This magic is only obtainable by members of the Manji Clan, or people who have been taught this skill by a member of the Manji Clan.

Spell Name: Gajangjali
Magic Cost: 10 (5)
Type: Supplementary
Element: Spirit [No Element]
Spell Effect: The user grips their weapon with all their might, channeling mana into their weapon. The weight of the weapon cannot be altered. This allows the user to change the form of a sword into another sword. This includes, but is not limited to: Knives, daggers, short swords, tantos or other bladed weapons
Duration: Until Destroyed (2D)
Cooldown: 2 Posts

Spell Name: Howidae
Type: Defensive
Spell Effect: The user summons the boisterous spirit of drink. The hefty samurai is green in color and can only be pulled from within the user's inner being. The spirit is large, but non-physical. He will drop a single metal shield that is square. It is 2.5m in width. Takes 2 D-Ranked hits to destroy
Duration: Until Destroyed

Spell Name: Weifan
Spell Effect: The user summons the spirit of the forest. She is black in color and appears like a shadow of the user. She will reach out around her caster, her hands out and fingers spread. Her fingers will grow over the distance of 10m, at 5m/s. She cannot deal more than 1D damage at any single moment.
Duration: Instant

Last edited by Kasey on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Spell Name: Seutig
Spell Effect: The user grips their weapon with all their might, channeling mana into their weapon. This does not change the total length or weight of the object. This allows the user to change the following from, and into each other : Spears, Polearms, Staffs, Naginta, Staves or Halberd

Spell Name: Mangchi
Spell Effect: The user grips their weapon with all their might, channeling mana into their weapon. This does not change the total length or weight of the object. This allows the user to change the following from, and into each other : Sledgehammer, Bat, Warhammer, Axe, Hatchet, Hammer, Maul

Both of these spells can't work. Reason being is when you have weapon training for your trait, it is for a particular type of weapon. Swords, hammers, spears etc are all different types as they way they are used vary from each other. Your magic also says you summon spirits to help fight with you not that you change the weapon. Your weapons training trait is for sword only so oplease come up with other spells.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Alright everything looks good, now I just need to to add the amount of Damage the shield can take before being destroyed and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Kasey wrote:

Spell Name: Howidae
Type: Defensive
Spell Effect: The user summons the boisterous spirit of drink. The hefty samurai is green in color and can only be pulled from within the user's inner being. The spirit is large, but non-physical. He will drop a single metal shield that is square. It is 2.5m in width.

I did tho.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:13 pm

But it needs to be in the description lol not in the Duration.
Back to top Go down
Kasey

Kasey

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Bump/
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Approved by Knux. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai's Arsenal I   Samurai's Arsenal I Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai's Arsenal I
Page 1 of 1