Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWildflowers [Private] HnLiSy9

Wildflowers [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

Wildflowers [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:13 am

Wildflowers [Private] 916beedccd0ff6682f9c6c33dd1773b8

There were few things in this world that could bring the Earth Dragon Slayer crumbling into an emotional mess, defeated and tortured by the memories that once lay dormant within his fragmented mind, details sparse and inaccurate, yet all to vivid and authentic in the opinion of the one whom was born Sushimo Bando. Many in the guild either spent their time in the tavern, socializing, going home to be with their loved ones, or being productive members of the guild out in the field. Of course, outliers participated in their own forms of relaxation. hobbies, and other methods of time wasting. Yet here stood Ban, watching the small river underneath the bridge as small fireflies seemed to raise in unison all around him. His focus never breaking from where they designated importance, cursing under his breath he leaned his head up and looked at the moon. Flashing his fangs defiantly at the luminescent sphere.

"For once, just let me have some peace. Please." He spoke to the furthest reaches of his subconscious, attempting to appeal to them in a manner he felt best, but it was rare that they'd ever give him leeway, he was destined to be haunted by events from his past, it didn't matter what he did, some things were unforgettable.

This sorrow that built within him had no business existing at the very least, he had teammates whom seemed to genuinely care about him, and this guild had been all but caring since taking him in. Besides, he'd often forego any showcases of chagrin or dolor emotions, opting to showcase a form of bravado and confidence befitting of a person of his unique stature within the guild. Whatever the case, he didn't allow his mind to bury him in a sea of negative emotion. Breathing in hard through his nostrils he exhaled from his mouth whilst peering forward once again. His clothing this particular evening being nothing more than an all eggshell white ensemble of tight jeans, crocodile skin boots, leather belt, dark grey knee high cloak with golden clip and a lack of an undershirt, as per usual. He displayed his scarred body often, wearing this cloak to mask it typically. He felt no shame for being a monstrous abomination. His senses where sharp, as he could tell that he wasn't absolutely alone.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:20 am

She was nervous.

Very nervous.

Oh-so-sickly nervous.

A young woman sat at a stone bench that laid under a large cherry blossom tree, It's pink petals falling from the branches above. Violet orbs flicked to watch each soft flower begin it's descent as the wind caressed them all gently; the breeze carrying them away just before she could reach out and tip the balance with her fingertip.

A few days...

It had only been a few days since her coming to Sabertooth, since she was given the tattoo that now rested on the back of her wrist. Tyriel was introduced to a few members here and there, but she had not ran into anyone for a few hours; as she secluded herself on purpose.
Once she found the Garden she now sat in, Tyriel resided within the maze of trees and floral extremities, hiding from what awaited her within the Guild Hall.
She knew that she would have to get over it sooner or later, to get past the shy feeling that being her gave her. It wasn't like she was a criminal; Why was she so cautious about the mages here?

With a soft sigh she stood from the stone that carried her; Amethyst colored hair fell over her shoulders and rested at the back of her knees. It laid gently on top of her floor length dress that trailed behind her as she walked forward. To her, a bath sounded nice at this moment, after indulging in a bit of Dango. The thought of the sweet and sticky rice treat making her mouth water.

Her gaze suddenly fell upon a gentlemen that stood on the bridge she opted to cross. He looked up past the buildings that surrounded the Courtyard they resided in, almost as if he was looking at the brightly lit moon.
Her eyes followed the small lights that surrounded the two of them, small lightning bugs that flew around, putting light in a place that was otherwise dark. Tyriel bit her bottom lip as the man spoke.
She felt a bit pained, as she thought he was speaking to her; Her mouth was dry and it made hard to even speak out.
It was several moments before she was able to choke past the lump in her throat and say something to his comment.

" I - I apologize. I was not even aware you were here. " she said, stumbling a bit but her soft feminine voice pierced the quiet that kept the area still. She folded her hands in front of her before stepping forward to get past him. She didn't mean to disturb anyone. This was definitely not her place to intrude.  

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:30 am

Soft words escaped frail lips, flowing towards the icy blue haired behemoth briefly, causing a chill to run down his rigid spine. Intrinsically he felt both startled and at peace, a confusing emotion that seemed to overtake any sense of rationality that his mind often found itself tempered with. His isolation impeded by a coarse misunderstanding, his response immediate and without negativity in his voice. He was calming himself, keeping his emotions tethered within his own fragile core, not wanting to expose his weakness to this unfamiliar auditory presence. With his heightened senses he knew the females voice clearer than the average human could possibly interpret it figuring that he probably offended her in some manner. He felt the need to correct such a mistake, bringing himself to turn to face her as she moved to pass him upon this wooden bridge.

"You're fine, stay and chat awhile. I'd appreciate it. You're new right? ... What is your name?" He was quite curious of this female, looking upon her under the visage bestowed with the light of the gloriously intoxicating moon, she was not like he imagined her to be...she was actually attractive, with a subtle beauty that seemed natural and unforced.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Her eyes fell to the ground as she tried to walk past the man; She bit at her bottom lip as she felt doubtful about being able to get past the awkwardness she felt around people.
But then he spoke out to her, encouraging her to stay. Tyriel raised her gaze to rest on him as she stopped in her tracks. She felt confused, as she thought he had wanted her to leave at first.

Maybe he was not addressing me?...

Tyriel walked around him to stand on his left side, she looked over the side at the water that ran slowly under the bridge; It looked so still, not even the Koi Fish disrupting the peace. Tyriel looked up at him, noticing that he was quite a bit taller than she was; but most people were, as she stands only at 5 feet and a few inches.

Tyriel. My name is Tyriel. " She answered him with her gaze out at the lightning bugs. They floated closer and Tyr stretched to reach out and let it land in her hand. She repositioned herself on the bridge as she stared at the bug that walked across her fingertip.
" What is your name?" she asked in returning, cupping her hands around the firefly only to hold them out and let him fly away. She found a soothing comfort in this place.
It reminded her of home.

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Once again his senses underwent immediate bombardment from her voice, soft words escaping through succulent lips; she seemed to relax her demeanor, he had taken the moment to observe her figure, looking upon her with a lecherous gaze that he himself could never combat. It was why he attempted to stay away from the opposite sex regularly, aspirations for more intimate thrills plagued his mind to no end, yet he felt no shame for harboring such carnal emotions. Explicitly focusing upon the area of his obsession, he nodded his head in acceptance that she at least didn't have a body similar to a scarecrow, which would have been drastically off-putting to the rather observant fellow. A slight lick of his lips providing much needed moisture, his cool confidence exuberant and exhaustively emanating from his frame. "You've quite the beautiful name." He breathed.

"Bando. Sushimo Bando. I'm the Earth Dragon Slayer, part of the Heaven and Gaia duo. I've been here for some time now. This garden didn't use to be here, but I like it. It's dreadfully serene, and I can feel that my thoughts are most clear here. Especially when the foot traffic has subsided." He paused for a moment, peering towards the river and wondering about the koi fish, he flashed his fangs again a dip of emotions showing he was quite excited, bipolarism sucked a lot of energy out of him emotionally. "How do you like it here so far? I heard that someone named Tyriel helped create this place. I can only assume that means it was yourself, if so, I am eternally grateful."

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Magenta colored eyes flicked up to the man's face as he commented on her name. She had always thought her name was weird, was too different. Yet he stood next to her and implied that it was a rather beautiful name.
Her cheeks filled with color as she blushed intensely, a soft red standing out against her pale skin.
Tyriel looked away as he continued, first giving his name in return and pointing out the fact that the Garden had not appeared until she had arrived.

Tyriel laughed softly and grinned, her teeth brightening up her face as the corners of her mouth spread wide. "You are quite welcome..." the woman remarked before turning to rest her back on the railing of the bridge.
She looked around at the Garden she had brought and looked down at the wooden panels she stood on, a smile still resting on her face.
" When I came here, i was searching for a place to be at peace.... I came into this courtyard.... and everything was dead." she continued, her tone sounding rather sad at the end, implying she was saddened by the death of each plant. " I brought life back to this place... So it could put life back into me."

She pulled a live cherry blossom from her hair, it rested in her open palm and with a bright eruption of light it stemmed off and light green vines wrapped around her wrist and in between her fingers.
" I feel that i can do some good here..." she said quietly, like she was talking to herself more than Bando.
She glanced up and then back down, his torso catching her attention where a pink scar stood out in his flesh.
Tyriel looked away, that wasn't her place to ask.

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:23 am

"Not sure if you like it here yet, huh?." His augmented senses allotted a sort of advanced inquiry on each word spoken by the attractive female, that and his attention to detail. His eyes focused upon her carefully as she maneuvered, as she gave insight into her own world through the lens that made her human. A smile gracing his face, he huffed at the end of her explanation, she held a magic that was incredibly deadly when it came to his being an Earth Dragon Slayer. Yet he felt no fear within his being, watching as she glanced towards the opening in his cloak and noted his wound.

Such the unfortunate angle of observation, but he could do nothing more than softly chuckle at her observation. Removing his cloak fully, draping it over his shoulder after folding it, his full torso was exposed. He was obviously in shape, though it was clear that his physical form was anything but attractive."Are you curious about the scars? I have an infinite amount. They are ghastly, aren't they. They are why I am here as well, I also think I will do some good here. Just in a wholly different way." He smiled.

"To cut a long story short, there are bad people out here. People I aim to put down. Be it for a temporary amount of time, or permanently. It is what drives me forward. I am not a good person by any stretch of the imagination. But I can appreciate the beauty offered by life, by all life. I don't know what made you lose life, determination and drive, whatever you wish to identify it by. But I do know that you've made an excellent choice joining Sabertooth. If you bring beauty to everything you touch, and that is what I see, then I'm absolutely ecstatic to get to know you." He allowed himself a brief moment to stop talking so much, it was awkward how talkative she made him without doing anything. It wasn't a bad thing at least, it made him feel human, which was something he forgot. Her magic made her seem less human, making him not wish to lash out at her in negativity. Whatever the case, she eased the monster within him with this garden, and if she was that creative she herself must have been not that bad of a person.

"So tell me, what is your goal here? Just to sustain this garden? Or do you aspire to greater heights? Be they personal or otherwise." He was curious of course, moving to the opposite end of the bridge and leaning in a similar manner that she did, he smiled ever still that she displayed her magic...he himself...couldn't do such a thing without fighting. His magic was meant to destroy...no...to defend. He had to remember this.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:44 am

The petite woman raised her fingers to her lips and took in a small amount of air quickly; She gasped at the scar as he revealed more to her. His cloak falling around his shoulders as he let her take in all there was to see. Her heart felt pained as she gazed over each fabric of skin; the torn flesh mended back together and leaving a hideous disfigurement behind.
But how she looked at it, was that he was not disfigured, but beautiful. It was beautiful that he was alive after suffering through something such as that.

Tyriel's eyes watered a bit as she lowered her hand and reached out slightly, as if she wanted to touch it. To graze her fingertips across his healed wound.
But she didn't.
Tyriel instead clenched her hand and brought it back to push her hair behind her ear.
" I would not be opposed to learning more about you." she replied in comment about him being ecstatic to know her. This was not a lie, he intrigued her curiosity; What was normal for everyone else, appeared different in her eyes. And she could see that not only was he in torment, but possibly quite lonely as well.

Tyriel smiled as he seemed to return her enthusiasm. I have a few goals, nothing so extravagant." She said closing her eyes and waving her hands as if to dismiss the area around her, " I opt to fill an entire Garden with every flower that fills the earth with it's beauty, but i have others... Goals that take a higher priority.
She turned her head to follow a firefly that traveled horizontally in front of her. It's brilliant light paving a way through the darkness and lighting up her pale face.

" Friends and Family are very important to me... But i am shy around people.."
With that, Tyriel covered her mouth with her hand as if to stop more from coming out. She clenched her eyes tight and her cheeks filled with color. She had never talked with a stranger so openly and the fact it just dawned on her made Tyriel rather embarrassed.

" I am sorry, i usually do not talk this much... I wouldn't blame you if you thought i was annoying now. "

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:40 pm

The muscular dragon-like humanoid peered with his icy cool eyes towards the female and  analyzed her sharper, with more judgments pouring out of his head as he made sure her entire body was taken into account along-side her words. Every aspect of her nature seemed to fill him with some sort of thought, more positive than negative. His inquiry to her character was halted by her last statement, which caused his brows to furrow a bit despite a cocky grin embellishing his handsome facial features. He wondered why she was so ...awkward around him.  perhaps she was as shy as she had thought, and that did come with its own set of disadvantages for sure, but he wasn't going to chastised her on her nature, especially if she was talking a lot for his sake. The acknowledgement that he was at the very least, an outlier in the typical forced him to feel excited at the very least.

"Annoying? Not likely. I'm not a fan of most people, fundamental issues and whatnot with dealing with persons whom follow their own ambitions at the expense of others. But nothing really annoys me right out of the gate, especially when it comes to just simple things like chatting. I love having conversations, so don't feel awkward or bad about talking to me. I appreciate it, in fact I'm kind of glad I stopped you, you're interesting to say the least." He flashed his fangs at the female before stretching his arm outwards and tugging it across his chest with his opposite hand, as to stretch the arm out. He looked confused for a brief moment, speaking once more. "Family though? I wonder what that is like. I was an orphan, I never had parents or siblings. The closest thing I have to a relative is my guild-mate and teammate, Eiyu. Color me jealous. How do you like the guild so far anyway, you never said." Reiterating a earlier conversational bullet point.

Although he was tense in nature, he found himself feeling at ease the more time he spent with this luxuriously glamorous female whom probably was ignorant about the sheer and unyielding beauty that seemed to resonate from her humbly fit figure. He was appalled by his lecherous gaze, but didn't fight it because it plagued him endlessly, without a shadow of a doubt he could admire her outright. Taking in the atmosphere around himself and familiarizing with the flourishing fragrant scent that was produced by the feminine guildmate, he was completely entranced and engaged with their conversation, no matter how brief his talking points managed to be. He was having a good time, that was all that mattered.  "You know, Sabertooth is meant to be the strongest guild in all of Fiore. I think that we are, are you familiar with this philosophy? I am always curious if people join because they care about the ideology, or because they simply have other aspects of the guild they like. Anything other than convenience is alright with me, I suppose.."

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:13 am

Splash!

There was a jump of an Koi fish that caused a slight wave of water to smack against its own self, creating the jolting sound that had caught the attention of the woman. The disturbed water giving her a unclear reflection as she peered into the depths; It was a reminder of her life, and how her behavior was a wavy reflection of her past. Tyriel bit her lip and felt uneasy about her presence, even though he reassured her, she still felt unsure. However she remained pleasant on the outside, as much as she could anyways.

Tyriel turned to face Bando as he asked her once again about her guild experience. she didn't ignore him on purpose the first time, she had just forgotten to answer him, as her thoughts were focused elsewhere at that point in time.
She closed her eyes and smiled brightly,"I love it here at Sabertooth!" she exclaimed, holding back no emotion about the mention of the guild. This was true, as ever since she had left home, she had not feeling of love or happiness. No sense of belonging since her grandmother had died.

Her grin faded into a soft resting smile as she continued, " I have heard of this. It is a strange way of thinking... Why does one guild have to be stronger than the other? Are we not all supposed to work together against the dark in the world?" Her gaze shifted upwards to set on his frost like orbs. They shined with a brilliant color; tiny speckles of white and a almost silver color made them glimmer in the moonlight.
" I think peace makes us blind..." she commented looking out past the bridge and finally upwards into the sky. " Who knows how long we all have... and nobody wants to die too fast. "

Her expression dimmed and her mind wandered as she stared up at the shining stars that decorated the darkness. She relived that moment everyday, where she was helpless to protect the people she loved. Where she lacked the strength to stop people from getting hurt.
"I joined Sabertooth to gain the strength i need to protect people i care about. Like they protected me for so long." She pulled at her bottom lip with her teeth again and clenched her fists tight as she looked down at the bridge. She knew it was silly reasoning... She would not be able to protect everyone.
" I am well aware that no one wins with self-sacrifice, but i refuse to be the damsel in distress anymore. "

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:48 am

He wasn't taken aback nor offended by the observations and statements expounded upon briefly by this fantastically flavorful female. If anything her narrative on the true purpose of legal guilds and the true motivation in which everyone should strive for was touching, but it held little weight in the mind of Bando. He was Sabertooth, no doubts of allegiance plagued his mind, he cared little for humanity and the varying flaws that populated the species, nor did he care about these so called legal guilds whom held varying mission statements and methods of achieving the same goal, albeit in a roundabout manner. To Bando, strength to protect Fiore was not wholly what he sought from the guild. He wanted power to protect Earthland from Humans, to stop their genocidal and selfish ambitions from diluting the raw natural beauty of the world with oppressively efficient degradation.

"That in itself may be the point, people are unique and all follow their own moral codes. We all have our own goals and ambitions, and sometimes even if our intentions are good our methods make us labeled as villains. Not all Dark Guilds are filled with bad people, there are Independent Guilds not sanctioned by the government whom have acquired the title. But that isn't really my point..." He looked at the female and gave her a soft smile, displaying how he was completely attempting to be unbias and friendly in terms of this subject, it meant a lot to him, one could consider him a fanatic for the ideals that Sabertooth represented, given his past it was clear he'd not really give humans the benefit of the doubt despite his lack of judgment in this moment.

"The Darkness isn't exactly a bad thing in my opinion anyway. I don't see our world in black and white, I see it as grey. There are great people who do horrible things and horrible people who do great things. Our reasons for doing them are never the same. I've done bad in the past, but I'm not someone whom deserves to be ostracized due to the mistakes of my past. So many are quick to do that, its why I'm here. Because with strength my past no longer matters, they respect me for what I have accomplished now. For the strength I have to do what is needed to make this world a better place.." He was not a manipulative person, he believed in everything he preached.

He approached her, arm extended, taking a hold of her shoulder gently with no malicious intentions i his body language. Looking at her so that if she rose her head he would make eye contact with her, he'd speak once more. This time addressing her own statement.  "Your intentions are admirable, noble even. I adore this. You're a good person, and you will find the strength you need to fulfill that goal here. We aim to be the strongest, but it isn't just to protect Fiore. we aim to be the strongest to bring out what is our own maximum potential. It is more than simply being the strongest guild to protect Fiore. It is to be the strongest guild united together, with strong morals and beliefs. I feel emotions vividly, and this place makes me happier than any other I've known. If you desire inner power, we will get you there. My word is my bond. You're quite the damsel, but you'll never be forced to distress here." Due to his passion for the subject, he rambled and repeated his point. Though he didn't mind.

Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:30 pm

His ideals on the world were encouraging to the young woman, there was no definition of right or wrong, good or evil, yet they were judged by it every moment of the day. She was so silly, to expect everyone to fight against something that really didn't exist. But at that same time, how is it that they could determine was True Strength was? Power? Money? Physicalities? What is the definition of strength and what was it's purpose?

Tyriel bit her lip as he placed his hand on her shoulder, it was comforting as she looked up in his eyes. Why was he telling her all this? What was she to him? Why promise all of this to her? Could he guarantee it? He filled her head with so many questions, one's that would most likely be forgotten in time. She smiled brightly and a small amount of tears ran down her pale skin. She felt something that she had not experienced in a long time. Hope.

She nodded in response and smiled, Thank you, Bando. Really, it means alot to me what you had said, especially since i was so close to giving up. " Her eyes fell from his and ran down his body. She lingered a little longer on his scar, it giving her a reminder to keep hope in the smallest things and believe in life.
Tyriel smiled and placed her hand on the bridge railing to keep herself standing. The wave of emotion being rather exhausting. There was so much on her mind and it was depressing the woman, but that was just what she needed to feel a bit of happiness in her current darkness.

Back to top Go down
Bando Sushimo

Bando Sushimo

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:33 am

His focus was crisp, calculative, and he never once allowed the female a chance to observe what took place next. Something about the way she smelled, the way she spoke, her ideals. It wasn't clear to Bando but he leaned in fast enough to supplant upon her cheek one soft kiss. In some circles of the social world this would be considered a form of harassment, an invasion of one's personal space. But the intention of his action was impulsive, not malicious. Signalling to her that he was comfortable around her he allowed himself the opportunity to move from her, flipping his cloak back around his body and re-latching it correctly.

"You've helped me negate these demons that toy with my head. I will never forget your willingness to engage me. Thank you. I shall see you around the guild. I must be off." He spoke in a cordial tone, completely devoid of any maliciousness or disturbing hatred. Whatever the case he removed himself from her and began to walk away, he had something he had to do, something of importance, but he hoped he would see this fair maiden again. For she was someone of untapped potential. Potential that far surpassed his own, and reaffirmed why he was not a solitary creature.

[exit - concluded]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildflowers [Private]   Wildflowers [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildflowers [Private]
Page 1 of 1