Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHow to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] HnLiSy9

How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baal

Baal

How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] Empty
PostSubject: How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo]   How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Hakai wrote:
Name: How to be a Heartbreaker
Client: Marina
Target: Daniel
Reward: 5,000 jewels | + 2,000 jewels if killed
Details: Marina recently has grown tired of her newest boyfriend Daniel, he refuses to beat up whoever Marina wants. As a result Marina wants you to go beat or kill Daniel, Daniel knows a little of magic. You will meet Marina at a cafe of her choosing, once there she will explain the request and give you Daniel's location. Daniel will be located in a shady alleyway with 2 weak goons who are easily defeated by D rank damage.

Daniel:

How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] S1DYHLH

It feels like he's doing something very wrong by stomping into a rival guild's territory in order to do a job. A woman named Marina asked him directly to deal with his douchebag boyfriend, but without any leads, he's groping around in the dark.  A meeting place was scheduled in a little cafe just off of the main street of Oak Town.  She chose this place due to it being a spot that she had specified to her boyfriend that she disliked; knowing this isn't going to be one of those places that he will come and look.  Baal walked into the cafe and instantly, there were eyes on him.  He was, indeed, dressed very differently from everyone else and the very sight of the emblem upon his chest caused people to bow their heads to him.  It seemed that Marivel Heavy Industries is known in these parts.

A young woman noticed Baal and waved him over.  She was very plain looking, not necessarily worth Baal's time to go after.  He is, after all, only here for the job.  He took a seat across from the woman at the table before she extended her hand out to him.  Baal looked down at the hand and then back up to the woman, looking disinterested in her welcoming forcing the woman to awkwardly pull her hand back.  

"Well, now that you are here, I'll tell you about the job.  My boyfriend, ugh!" she said in repulsion.  "Well, I don't want to date him any more, so I've hired you to get rid of him," she stated.  Baal cleared his throat and raised a brow.  

"If he's that bad, why not dump him?" he inquired.

"Because, he'll continue to bother me and it'll make me look bad for being the one to dump him," she said before flipping some of her dark hair off of her shoulder.

"If you say so. Where can I find him at?  I'm not a detective, so I'll need a little bit of information," he said before the woman nodded and leaned in to speak to Baal, causing Baal to pull back a bit.  He doesn't plan on getting this close to someone as plain looking as she.  The woman's lips pulled a bit before speaking.  "Well, you can find him in an alleyway by the bakery.  He has a bad gambling habit so him and a few of his friends go there to throw dice."

With that said, the chair scooted across the floor, making a loud creaking noise.  With a quick flip of his long blonde hair, Baal groans out.  "Maybe he's bored because you're a boring looking girl.  Consider putting on some make-up to look prettier.  Nobody wants to date a plain-looking girl like you," he stated before the woman's face turned a deep red out of embarrassment before walking out of the cafe.

"By the bakery, huh?  Interesting place," he said before looking around, noticing the bakery across the street.  There was a dark alley next to it.  It was strange how the lighting of this city worked.  There was ample sunshine upon the bakery and pure darkness in the alleyway next to it.  Baal crossed the street only to stop once as a car nearly swiped him.  

Baal flipped the bird and shouted, "I'm walking here, jerk-off!" before continuing across the road towards the alleyway.  Without even thinking about it, Baal walked into the alleyway to see 3 men crouched down to play dice.  "So which one of you jokers is Daniel?" he asked as all three heads perked up like prairie dogs.  One of the guys stood up and put his hands into his pockets.  "I'm Daniel, what of it?"

Baal shrugged his shoulders.  His right arm glowing with light for a moment before turning into full metal.  All three men stood up and looked at Baal's arm. "What the?  What's the Full Metal--" one of them shouted before Baal pointed a metallic finger at them.  "Don't you dare call me that.  I'm not that guy," he said before another light appeared in his hands, revealing a massive two handed sword.  "Alchemist!!" one of the men shouted.  The goons stepped back for a moment.

"Damnit, I told you, I'm -NOT- that guy!" he said before Daniel patted the two goons on their backs.  "Go and beat this guy up and I'll clear your debts."  The two men settled down for a moment and looked at each other and with a sly grin, they both charged after Baal and with a single slice, cleaved the two of them in half.  This caused Daniel to take a couple steps back.  

"Holy shit!" he said as he looked down at the two men he sent out before looking back at Baal.  "I don't know how much they are paying you, but I'll pay you more to not kill me!" the man said.  This picqued at Baal's attention, causing him to lower his blade and raise a brow.  "I'm listening, how much you plan on paying?"

"1000 Jewels," the man shouted before Baal burst out into laughter.  "2500!" "3500!"  "4000 and that's the highest I'm going!"

Wiping tears from his eyes, Baal cleared his throat and began to walk towards the man, scraping the blade along the ground.  "Marina plans on giving me 5000 jewels to get rid of a guy like you," he stated.  The look of devastation was written across his face.  "Marina!?  Why?  Why would she want to get rid of me?" the man whimpered.

"She said she grew tired of you.  I don't know why you plan on staying with such an ugly girl like her.  You must REALLY love her if that's the case.  And if that's the case, you're an idiot," he said before approaching the man once more.  

"Stay away!" he said before sending a ball of fire through the air.  Baal was far enough away to step back and watch the ball of fire fly by.  "Isn't dat adowable," he said in a patronizing manner.  "My 10 year old niece can throw a baseball faster than that," he said as he turned to watch the fireball travel at a mere 22 mph.  He sat back and watched it, waiting for it to run out of steam.  Before the fireball reached the end of the alleyway, it fizzled up.  Baal laughed a bit before dequiping the massive blade, bringing out something that looks like a child's play toy.

End Pt 1 of 2

WC:  1137
HP:  100%
MP:  150 - 50 = 100
Equipped:
- MG-111 Steyr Hydro [Sustain Cost:  2.5 MP]
- AM-227A Technical Arm
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo]   How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Hakai wrote:
Name: How to be a Heartbreaker
Client: Marina
Target: Daniel
Reward: 5,000 jewels | + 2,000 jewels if killed
Details: Marina recently has grown tired of her newest boyfriend Daniel, he refuses to beat up whoever Marina wants. As a result Marina wants you to go beat or kill Daniel, Daniel knows a little of magic. You will meet Marina at a cafe of her choosing, once there she will explain the request and give you Daniel's location. Daniel will be located in a shady alleyway with 2 weak goons who are easily defeated by D rank damage.

Daniel:

How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo] S1DYHLH

Daniel laughed at Baal, seeing the squirt gun that he held in both of his hands.  While the man laughed, Baal pumped the squirt gun a couple times before pointing the weapon at the man and pulling the trigger, letting the water squirt out of the gun to sprinkle on the man.  At first, the man started to laugh before pain started to run over the man.  Baal simply stood there with the water gun, sprinkling him with it.  The strange appearance of a man leaking just a bit of water onto a man while he's flailing around in pain just gave Baal a chuckle.  

"What's so funny?!" Daniel shouted before Baal's eyes went from the water gun up to the man.  The trail of water gave in, causing Baal to pump the water gun once again.  Smashing his fists together, his hands flared up before lunging in at Baal.  A couple stiff punches were planted into Baal's gut, causing him to back up a bit.  All the while, he still kept pumping the water gun.  

"Stop screwing around and fight me!"
"Shut up, I've got more important things to do!" he said before turning around and pumping the water gun.  This caused Daniel to grumble as he was at the worst angle possible for that action.  "Stop playing with yourself and fight me!"  This caused Baal to stop what he was doing and turn his head towards the man, holding the pump handle firmly in his palms.  He pumped the gun once more and shrugged his shoulders.  

"At the very least, you could have let me finish," he said before pointing the water gun towards the man.  He pulled the trigger only for the man to quickly avoid it only to get his hands hit with the stream of water, causing Daniel to recoil once more.  Daniel pulled back as his hands before re-igniting them.  After the hands got re-ignited, Baal moved the stream of water back onto him, extinguishing his hands again.  

"Stop screwing with me!"  he said before taking a face full of water from the water gun.  "Don't ask me why this is something we developed.  But it's enough to put out the flames of a loser like you," he said before the man started to cough, getting water up his nose.  Baal continued this until the water stream ran out.  A little frown came over his face.  And then Baal went back to it, pumping the water gun once more.  

"That's fricken gross!  Do that somewhere else?" shouted Daniel before re-igniting his hands.  Baal looked on as he continued to pump the water gun, starting to breathe heavily.  "Gimme a sec and let me finish," he said before taking a final stroke and letting out another squirt of water, hitting Daniel in the throat, crushing his trachea in the process.  With a little blink, his water gun squirted once more and shrugged his shoulders.  There was no blood, but the excessive pumping of the water gun caused pressure to build up and well, you know the rest.  

Making sure the job was done, Baal grabbed Daniel with his metal arm by the leg and swung him around, slamming his body into the wall of the alley and down onto the ground a couple times, leaving a nice mess behind him.  With a sigh, he took something that looked like the client would recognize and walked out of the alley, whistling.  Returning to the cafe, he sat down where the two met.  "Hey, ugly," he said before placing the trinket upon the table with obvious speckles of blood upon it.  "Pay up."

[Job completed!]
End Pt 2 of 2

Back to top Go down

How to be a Hearbreaker [C Rank Job -- Solo]
Page 1 of 1