Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIt's Partytime! HnLiSy9

It's Partytime!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:22 pm

"I'm telling you Springer; there gonna love it", Zero says as he talks with a weird creature on his shoulder.shoulder. Springer makes some noises at Zero and points around the room. "Yes it might have been a bit crazy but the plan worked; they left guild long enough for me to set this up."

2 hours before

"Ok ok, everyone out of the building. We have reason to believe dangerous fungus might be growing here so everybody out.", Zero said as he came in dressed in a hazmat suit."These spores can paralyze your heart if they get in your system so everybody out; should be done in 2 hours."Zero said as people started to leave the building.

Present time

"Anyway there gonna come in any second now so I need you to leave; want to save magic as one of surprises coming", Zero said as he let springer off his shoulder.Springer disappeared in shroud of light as Zero walked around the room. Was set up with tables filled with food and drinks; with a music player in the middle."I'm glad they helped me bring in the "equipment"; saves me the trouble. Anyway lets see who comes in first." Zero said as he climbed up to the roof, ready to jump down and scare first person who came in."Hopefully don't reflex hit me like others...", Zero thought as he got settled.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:42 pm

One of the great perks about being the Guild Master was that one could reside at the guild. In fact, the guild functioned more like a house for the leader than many would ever know. Outside of there being an office, there were private quarters, private bathroom and even his own private training facility--of course the last on this list rarely seen any use.

If any.

But he did reside there. Often times he could be found mingling with the members, as he viewed himself as little more than just a glorified member. Many turned to him for guidance, or at time acceptance. Honestly, it was the guild as a whole that had to accept people. Sure, he may stamp them, but that meant very little. People had to accept what the guild was, to be accepted by the guild. And Kazuki ran it like every Guild Master before.

The guild was family.

As Kazuki descended, for he never truly left, from his office after a long stint of paper work...he was reminded that sometimes families are dysfunctional.

He was clad as he usually was in the winter months. The cold didn't bother the Dragon Slayer, with the ability to regulate his temperature he rarely got cold or hot. He had used that line, more that once, that he could keep people warm just by being there. Sadly, most women thought it was a cheap pick up line and nothing more. He spoke no 'lines' only truths. He couldn't help how awesome he was, after all.

At least, that was how the facade went.

Reaching the bottom stair, behind the member that stood all by their lonesome, the Guild Master tilted his head. "Never had everyone vacate on my entrance before. Well, first time for everything I suppose."

Kazuki kept his usual cocky smirk and mischievous look as he placed his hands on his hips and looked around. "Are we holding a birthday party for some of the kids? I could have hired someone if I was told. This looks kinda shoddy."
Back to top Go down
Lilly Rose Hazel-Rin

Lilly Rose Hazel-Rin

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Lilly began to wonder it wasn't often she was forced to leave the guild from the threat of possible paralyzing spores that could possibly life threatening. Instead of just sitting idly by and watching everyone carry them back and forth she would simply go out on a walk. She was beginning to enjoy a lollipop that was placed in her mouth as she continued to walk the streets of magnolia by her lonesome enjoying the taste of cherry now. As she continued her walk she contemplated many things, mostly contemplating on whether or not anyone in her own guild would prove of any use in tracking the beast as she believed that the majority of their tracking skills were rather pathetic. She peeked up at the sky and began to wonder if the guild hall would be done already as it was getting rather ridiculous that anyone would ever deal with all of this.

The young girl didn't care at this point everything really ought to be done and all the other members of the guild would either stay out and think about doing jobs or were possibly helping with the entire ordeal. She was dressed in her usual large cloak that acted as her only sense of warmth from the elements of the outdoors. Wandering back to the guild she wouldn't bother looking up as she approached the door still with lollipop in her mouth when a boy jumped down before her she blinked and tilted her head a bit confused of what he was trying to do. She made a muffled comment about the situation wondering what he meant by all of this. An inquisitive brow raised now as she merely stood there awkwardly unable to speak because of the candy she was enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:54 pm

A dangerous fungi? Ami thought to herself. She was no fungi expert but Ami was pretty sure that the guild did not have fungus. It was a fairly clean building and she did not see any foreign plants growing around the building. She raised her head up slightly away from her hands. She barely opened her eyes. The night before she had stayed up the entire night to work on a novel she had been writing in which only now did she feel the repercussions. She was barely awake and the gray bags under her eyes and her plainly exhausted face proved that fact. She laid her head on the bar's table trying to take a nap but instead she was woken up by a random person in a strange outfit telling her to evacuate. "Shut up, for a moment will you?" She yelled at him. However she suddenly decided that if she was going to be taking a nap forever because of that fungi it would be a better idea to move.  As she stood up she nearly fell to the ground in exhaustion. She held onto the table to keep her steady and walked to the guild's door. She practically sleep-walked out the door.

For a second when she looked in front of her, she thought her eyes were deceiving her. There was some tables that were set up; food and drinks littered the top of the tables. Ami at first thought she was dreaming before she looked around and saw some others staring at the table, they were just as equally confused as she was. "So this is some sort of party huh? That kid from inside the guild played a trick on us?" She muttered. "What is this? A picnic of some sorts? I wonder what this will be about...." She said trailing off as a yawn overtook her.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:47 pm

"Ah shit, I didn't sign for this." Said Hiroko as he got up from the tree as some wolfs gathered around. These wolfs weren't actually a threat. They were about half a meter tall, a bit more maybe, and were very weak compared to a mage as strong as Hiroko. He anyway couldn't hurt these, he was on a important job with a huge reward. "Come on little friends, follow me." Said Hiroko as he started to run from them towards the town. He was had lots of meat hanging and had a very strong smell for the wolfs to follow him. He was already kind of dirty and was very tired as well, but the reward was worth it. He kept running down a hill and got to a little farm like place in the outsides of Magnolia. He easily tricked the wolfs to get inside a barn like structure and quickly went for the jewels. His long way back to Magnolia had actually lasted about 3 days. He had to stay close to them all the way back and had to take care for them not to get injured or sick. It was a very difficult job, but nothing Hiroko couldn't handle.

After taking a shower and a nap in his house, he decided to go spend some time and relax in the guild after his long suffering out in the woods. He stepped all his way to the guild, just a few minutes from his little house. He really just wanted to sit in one of the bar's seats and just take a beer or some sake. He really was wasn't asking for anything else. When he reached the guild hall, he opened the door and noticed some sort of party was going to start. It wasn't exactly what he was asking, but it was actually better. This was the relaxing thing he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:06 am

"Yo yo, just dropping in", Zero said as he gave a two finger wave. Zero stood there silently staring at the girl in front of him in a awkward silence. "Yeah, will admit had not planned this far.Thought would make a cool guild welcoming party since a guy owed me a favor and drop down to show off monkey-ness.", Zero said as he waved his tail. "Will admit the whole hazmat stuff was just so it could be a surprise party; cause who doesn't like surprises.", Zero rambled on with a grin on his face."Whoops; guess important thing to do here was to make introductions.People just call me Zero; whats your name?.", Zero as he rubs the back of his head with one hand and extends the other.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Rose Hazel-Rin

Lilly Rose Hazel-Rin

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:47 pm

As he made a rather painful pun her eyes rolled in their sockets obviously less than amused by the joke he was making as she just wanted to go back in and sit down on the floor, after all she had plenty of things to contemplate she wasn't the partying type of person. Usually she would have stayed quiet but he left himself open with mentioning he didn't plan ahead. Removing the lollipop to speak she would make a remark, "I assumed a brain was needed for planning and most monkey's are dimwitted." Her voice was cold and cruel as she began to walk pass him and take a seat at a bench that was her usual spot now. She vaguely heard him introduce himself as zero and requested for her own name but she wouldn't tell him unless he wasn't insulted enough to leave her alone. She would sit down and enjoy the silence of her corner as she continued to enjoy the fruity taste although it was a bit less desirable then a steak or something else juicy and tender she was craving meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Partytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Partytime!   It's Partytime! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Partytime!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: Fiore :: Magnolia Town :: Fairy Tail Guild-
Jump to: