Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) HnLiSy9

The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)   The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:00 pm

"Man needed this to unwind", Zero thought as he laid back in his chair. Normally, when stowing away on a cruise ship you try to stay hidden in a engine room somewhere or something. Especially when they have tight security such as needing wrist bands. Though its cramped in engine rooms and really hot plus the ship was about to dock, which helps since big influx of people coming back on the boat.So could chillax by the pool for a bit and drink some orange soda."What could possibly go wrong at this point?", Zero asked himself."Sir can you please show us your wrist band" a voice said behind Zero."Welp I did that to myself", Zero thought as he looked back. Two burly secruity guards were standing behind him. "You know I think I left it in Magnolia let me go check", Zero said he got up and took off towards the side of the boat. Zero leaped off the side onto the docks with the guards coming after him

OOC note; 3 % on phone so not risking look over.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)   The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:45 am

For someone with a fear of drowning, Kazuki found the docks strangely calming. The splash of the water upon the wooden pegs, the soft lapping here and there. Of course the sea gulls calling as well, but it being winter they had flown farther south. It was a lively place, with dock workers moving to and fro. Magnolia was a port town, and thus goods were always coming and going.

He wondered if pirates were a thing that they had to worry about. Or, maybe a pirating wizarding guild? That actually sounded kind of fun. Raid rich ships and give it to the poor hamlets or villages. They would call him 'Captain Koba, Dragon of the Seas'! Or maybe even 'Captain Kazuki, The Sea Dragon!' Even though he was a Fire Dragon Slayer, it had a ring to it. And then there was the travel, spray of the sea, whipping of the sails, gentle rocking of the boat...

Kazuki's face turned green at the thought.

Yeah, he'd just stay in Fairy Tail.

His thoughts were interrupted by shouts and three weighted objects hitting wood in rapid succession. From across the docks Kazuki saw a young man fleeing from guards, both of them burly and large, but obviously slower than the smaller man they chased. His father always told him his curiosity was endless, and thus Kazuki decided to investigate the commotion.

Once he was in place, behind a stack of crates, Kazuki waited until the young man passed and reached out to secure him by the back of his shirt, and haul him into his hiding place--if able. If this was done, Kazuki would speak quickly as he surveyed the man with crimson eyes.

"You have three seconds. Criminal or what?"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)   The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:59 pm

"Looks like my luck is turning around", Zero said as he looked back behind him.The guards may have been scary if he had stuck around; but those big lumps were way to slow to catch him."No need to follow me guys; I think I know where my wrist band is!", Zero yelled back as he laughed to himself.Zero sped up towards a corner ahead; the guards had chased him around for a bit and was hoping he could hide somewhere ahead once he was out of sight. As Zero turned around the corner he stopped by some crates and looked around for a place to hide.

"Dang, orange soda and bananas don't mix well", Zero said as crouched down for a breath. As he said that; he felt a hand grab the back of his shirt and pull him behind the crates.Before he could say anything; he found himself staring into crimson eyes and a voice said  "You have three seconds. Criminal or what?" Zero being shocked and not knowing what to say responded with what came natural " Um. just a very poor and very sexy monkey", Zero said quickly. "Very smooth idiot," he told himself in his head.

OOC Note: IF wondering; white cause idk the default color code.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)   The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:22 pm

At the man's response, Kazuki couldn't help but raise a brow, mouth a small 'o' as he surveyed this man as if he was very strange. His keen senses heard the guards coming, though they were still a ways down the street. Still holding the fellow Wizard he looked back to him. "Play along."

He then strolled out into the open, still holding the man, to face the guards. They slowed their pace, significantly out of more breath than the Wizard he held. His usual grin was across his face as he held the man up a little higher.

"Hey there gents. Sorry for the mix up, but this one here is mine."

Being who he was, he was famous around Magnolia, and really all of Fiore. Name wise, at least. Here in Magnolia people knew him by face alone, such was his way to get out and socialize. The guards shared glances.

"Right, Mr. Kobayashi, but he...stowed away.."

Kazuki's crimson eyes looked back to the young man then back to the guards. "Did he now? That's partly my fault. How about I pay the fare and you leave the rest to me? Sound fair?"

The guards shifted. "Er...no, it's fine. Just make sure that runt has boat fare next time."

Turning, the two larger men wobbled off and Kazuki finally set his captive down. Eyeing him he shook his head. "There ya go. Good from here on out or ya gonna rob someone next?"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)   The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:26 pm

"No no, I swear I don't usually commit crime(or at least I don't most of the time)", Zero mostly said to the stranger."Though I have to thank you though; so how about so lunch on me. Can get to know the guy who saved my butt", Zero said as he patted the man on the shoulder and walked past him. Before he can say anything Zero looked back with a grin on his face,"Its true I am wayyyy to poor to afford a boat but I can pay for lunch." As Zero was walking he realized something, "Actually you pick the place; I'm not exactly familiar with the town", Zero said as his smile widened and he rubbed the back of his head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)   The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monkey and the Dragon(Closed)
Page 1 of 1