Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTale of the Twin Dragons - Page 2 HnLiSy9

Tale of the Twin Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

Tale of the Twin Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Twin Dragons   Tale of the Twin Dragons - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:26 pm

He raised a brow as he spotted the crimson haired beauty clutching her fist. He couldn't help but grin, though he quickly wiped it from his face. "For what it's worth, you hit harder than you think." He gave an earnest smile and shifted his weight. She quickly followed up with that she would leave, and Kazuki let out a small laugh. "Well, I do happen to have a personal bottle of that liqour stashed away for my use only. Really going to make me share it alone. The others will just assume you left out the side entrance, I'd wager." Recalling their hoots and hollers he shrugged.

"You saved enough face that they would probably be surprised if you ever spoke to me again."

Despite that, when the woman tried to push past him he moved to grab her hand, unless stopped, the one that struck him. If he had succeeded in such a notion, he would bring the wounded fist to his lips and kiss and it gently. Despite the flaring heat he felt in his stomach, he grinned. "Better?"

Whether or not this was successful, he shrugged. "You might as well stay up here regardless, lest they think you completely mad. Hitting me was probably the most sane thing you've done." Heading to his office, only a few paces away, he opened the door and looked to her. "As a fellow Dragon Slayer...Fire, Dragon Slayer...you can enter. At best we can drink and share stories about out fathers. At worst you get free drinks and can name everything you find wrong with me as a person. Either way, you win."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Tale of the Twin Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Twin Dragons   Tale of the Twin Dragons - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:03 pm

TAG

@Kazuki Kobayashi

NOTES

WC 261

At the feeling of soft lips on her hand the woman's stomach dropped and churned; Tsubaki's face flared up and her eyes widened in her astonishment.
That was a notion she had not seen since she was little, living with her well endowed family. She understood the custom, and realized it was innocent from Kazuki, mostly she hoped; but it still left her feeling rather giddy.

" It felt like the most painful decision i've ever made." she commented in regards to her punching him. He said it was smart, but she could have done something else.
" I am sorry, most of this is my fault, my mess and i dragged you into it.... You are kind."

She looked away from him in her stubborn fashion. She was not really one to apologize but she felt it was right in this situation. No only did his reputation get compromised, he now has to share more of his alcohol with her?
She didn't feel it was fair.

" Good thing is, i'm already two sheets to the wind... All you have to do is catch up! she grinned and walked into his opened nearby office.

EXIT

Back to top Go down

Tale of the Twin Dragons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2