Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRide Along (Solo) HnLiSy9

Ride Along (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiroko

Hiroko

Ride Along (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Ride Along (Solo)   Ride Along (Solo) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:47 pm

"So, you gonna be my partner tonight?" Asked the man sitting in the wooden chair as he leaned backwards to play around with it. "Yes, I'm Hiroko." Said Hiroko as he extended his hand. The policeman shook hands with Hiroko and stood up. "I'm Mark, so now lets leave for our night turn." Said the man with a huge smile on his face. He wasn't too old but he did seem like being around 50 years old or so, maybe a bit less. He had a white mustache and wasn't very tall, but he looked like a very nice man. Mark got to a magical cart and invited Hiroko to get in. He gladly got inside and sat next to Mark. "So, we don't usually see much things at this time of night, but it's important to be safe at all times." Said Mark as the cart started to roll and made its way towards the town.

"So Hiroko, you married or something? Kids? Family?" Asked Mark. IT didn't pass long before he asked. He was very talkative and friendly. "Well, not really, I'm single at the moment. No kids or anything similar I guess." Said Hiroko replying at Mark's question. "oh, how old are you again?" Asked the police man. "I'm 24." "Oh, you're still very young. Not like a 50 year old sir like me." He said and laughed. "I got two daughters and my wife. They are studding at the moment, but I see big future for them."

251/1000
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Ride Along (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride Along (Solo)   Ride Along (Solo) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:42 pm

"How old are they?" Asked Hiroko. "Well, one of them is 20 and the other one is 17." Answered the policeman. Hiroko was getting quite friendly with this man. He really wasn't in a good mood, but Mark really knew how to talk to people. After about one hour and a half or so, they stopped. A group of young vandals were stealing a little store. It was dark and difficult to spot them, but it was thanks to Hiroko that they stopped by to deal with them. Hiroko stepped down the wooden transport and walked towards the young men with black cloths. "Hey you guys... what you think you're doing?" Asked Hiroko. The three guys there turned towards Hiroko and replied. "Nothing you should care about." "Just go man, don't get involved." They were underestimating Hiroko's power. But who could actually blame them, they probably didn't even know him anyway. "You put a foot inside that store and I'll have to kick your ass." Them men laughed at Hiroko's statement and one of them walked towards Hiroko a bit. "We should show this stupid guy who is he messing around with." The other two prepared for battle after the closest to Hiroko called for a fight. Hiroko smiled and did absolutely nothing before they did. One of them tried to punch Hiroko in the stomach, but before he could land it, Hiroko used his hand to block the attack and hold his fist. It didn't take too long before another flying fist went towards Hiroko's face.

257 wc

Last edited by Hiroko on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Ride Along (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride Along (Solo)   Ride Along (Solo) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:42 am

Hiroko stopped that fist, coming from another guy, with nothing but his mouth. He bit the fist and smiled after he did. The group of enemies retreated as Hiroko laughed a bit and then stretched his arms and legs. "I'll just take you down one by one." One of them pulled out a metallic bar and tried to attack Hiroko with it. The white haired mage just ducked the attack and kicked his enemy in the feet to make him fall after losing his balance. Hiroko then dashed behind the first one who attacked. "I didn't even say I had to arrest you, you could've just left you know." He said causing nothing but fear in the young guy. The man started to run, but it didn't take too long before Hiroko dashed again in front of him,  interrupting his escape and kicking him too. The man was sent flying towards the ground with his friend and was easily knocked down. Only one was left. He panicked quicker than anyone Hiroko has ever sen and ran away towards their carriage since it was the opposite direction from Hiroko. When he got to a corner, a wooden plank moved through the air and landed in the man's face, quickly knocking him down as well. From the alley, a policeman walked towards the guy, it was Mark. "That was probably wrong, but it looked very fun to do so... Who'll care anyway. Let's just get these guys in the car." He said and started to pull the man towards the vehicle.

259 wc
Back to top Go down
Hiroko

Hiroko

Ride Along (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride Along (Solo)   Ride Along (Solo) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:00 pm

After getting all the bodies inside the vehicle, they kept their way through the town and towards the route they had. It was almost time for their turn to end, night was almost ending so they started to move back to the headquarters. "So, calm night right?" Asked Hiroko to the man driving at his left. "Well, kinda, I usually have even more calmed days. This wonderful town known as magnolia is one of the most peaceful I know. It's wonderful to live here isn't it?" Said the man. Hiroko smiled and nodded before replying. "I guess so, it's great here." He said. The sun was already going up, both the policeman and Hiroko were tired and the men at the back were tied up and waiting for their destiny to arrive. When they got to the little jail in magnolia, Hiroko took them all to a single room and went with his friend Mark. "Well, I threw them back there, all up to you." He said and stretched his arm for a hand shake. "Nice meeting you, I hope we see again." Said Hiroko. "Yes, indeed, I hope we get to work again someday." Said the man. Hiroko left and started to move towards his guild, Fairy Tail. It had been a long night for hiroko, but even if he just wanted to take a nap or something to recover his energies, nothing was more fun for him than going with his fellow guild mates for a drink.

249 wc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ride Along (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride Along (Solo)   Ride Along (Solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ride Along (Solo)
Page 1 of 1