Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHiroko's GFX Shop HnLiSy9

Hiroko's GFX Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko's GFX Shop Empty
PostSubject: Hiroko's GFX Shop   Hiroko's GFX Shop EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:38 am

Hiroko's GFX Shop
Now, I'm opening a gfx shop, but here comes the explanation. I need money and when you ask for donations it usually never works. So, the cost for gfx is gonna be 1000 jewels, not much. Signatures however, they cost 2000 jewels (not too good at them though).
But Wait!
Here's the deal, I'll make 1 free avy for each account for you to see my work before actually paying for it. So If you want a free avy, ask for one here, after that first one, it will cost.

Now to my examples:
Spoiler:

So, I do very basic work, usually depending in the forum style, so I'd probably use my avatar as a template for avatars. Also, I think I didn't show you enough work, so this one is my master piece, credit is divided between me and Raziela from another site.
Spoiler:
Just to briefly explain that image, yato was my face claim.

Code for sig or avatar below:

Code:
[b]Avy or Sig:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b] If you wish, you can also add a image here if you'd like me to use that specific one.
[b]Text:[/b] Anything you want it to have as text, this looks better in sigs than avys.
[b]Extra:[/b] Anything else you'd like to have?
Back to top Go down

Hiroko's GFX Shop
Page 1 of 1