Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBeen on one lately HnLiSy9

Been on one lately

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoake

Yoake

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Been on one lately   Been on one lately EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:13 pm

I don't know what's going on but i find myself going to an angry place. I might be back to rp if i don't get locked up. Latley i been too busy getting drunk and picking fights to rp. I just got a lot of stuff going on. But this was a dope FT rp duces.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on one lately   Been on one lately EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Maybe instead of getting drunk and fighting you can come here and express what's going on through RP, It might be better fro you in the long run. Thanks for the kind words though bruh. Wish you the best luck.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on one lately   Been on one lately EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:21 am

Come back okay!! I would like to see you come back eventually! We will all be waiting, good luck with your business and i wish you the best!
Back to top Go down
Yoake

Yoake

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on one lately   Been on one lately EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:58 pm

I got everything out my system and I am all sober now so I am back to rping again.
Back to top Go down
Knux Shi
Admin
Admin
Knux Shi

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on one lately   Been on one lately EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Glad to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on one lately   Been on one lately EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:15 pm

YAY WELCOME BACK!!! I Hope we can RP now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been on one lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been on one lately   Been on one lately Empty

Back to top Go down

Been on one lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: