Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog ingreetings and salutations HnLiSy9

greetings and salutations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrnair

Tyrnair

greetings and salutations Empty
PostSubject: greetings and salutations   greetings and salutations EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:23 am

Thought I would drop by here and say hello. I usually Don't do anime rp-sites, though I've done one or two naruto sites over the past decade, I mostly do Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I've been doing text based rpgs for about 10 years now, I also play Dungeons and Dragons as well. I am a stay at home mom who is currently working on a book, and I play wow. I have two little girls who are the experiments of my cooking. I love to cook more than I love to draw and paint. If you guys want to thread, hit me up! I love meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Ami

Ami

PostSubject: Re: greetings and salutations   greetings and salutations EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:55 am

Hiya, I talked to you in the cbox a couple of times and you seem nice so welcomeeeeeeeee~
Back to top Go down
Ares
Ares

PostSubject: Re: greetings and salutations   greetings and salutations EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:03 am

Hey Tyrnair! Welcome, and I really do hope to RP with you!
Back to top Go down

♠

PostSubject: Re: greetings and salutations   greetings and salutations EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:19 pm

yo, and welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings and salutations   greetings and salutations Empty

Back to top Go down

greetings and salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Unlimited :: General :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: