Fairy Tail Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 61 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailunlimited.rpg-board.net/u182!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inI want the money [C-Rank,Neural] HnLiSy9

I want the money [C-Rank,Neural]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoake

Yoake

I want the money [C-Rank,Neural] Empty
PostSubject: I want the money [C-Rank,Neural]   I want the money [C-Rank,Neural] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Name:I want the money
Client:Jaun
Target: A young little girl
Reward: 2000 EXP & 5000J
Details: Jaun works at a barkey shop. His boss didn't pay him his bonus. Now Jaun wants revenage. Jaun would pay anyone to kidnap his bosses daughter Racheal from her school to hold her hostage. Your job is to take Racheal, but there one thing standing in your way Joe the sercuirty. Joe is mage that uses C rank earth magic with D rank health and Mp. You may fight Joe or use ninja like stealth to kidnap the girl, after that meet Jaun at the docks.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kobayashi

Kazuki Kobayashi

I want the money [C-Rank,Neural] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want the money [C-Rank,Neural]   I want the money [C-Rank,Neural] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:29 am

Approved, though they cannot sneak past Joe. He's on high alert since his boss (Rachael's dad) told him to be.
Back to top Go down

I want the money [C-Rank,Neural]
Page 1 of 1